MilkPoint Inteligência is the consulting division of AgriPoint, a Brazilian company specialized in information and consultancy for the Brazilian dairy market and neighbouring countries. AgriPoint is the owner of the main Brazilian dairy websites – MilkPoint and MilkPoint Industria (LINKAR), MilkPoint Mercado - the milk and dairy products market monitoring platform, (LINKAR), and Symposiums and other meetings such as the Latin America Dairy Congress (a partnership with Zenith International).
We have over 20 years of accumulated experience in large companies, in University and consultancy itself. We are specialized in milk and dairy markets.
Our company has consulted for investment funds and international companies that aim to understand more about opportunities, trends and challenges in our markets; for government and sectorial institutions; and for local players, always with the purpose of providing a more comprehensive overview of Brazilian and other Latin American countries, allowing them to improve their decision-making process.
In the last 10 years, we also carried out more than 200 lectures in topics related to market trends and characteristics of Brazilian and Latin American countries regarding milk production, processing and trade, of which 20 of those lectures in other countries, such as:
• Brazil in the balance between domestic and export market. DAIRY POLICIES AND ECONOMICS: Global and Regional Challenges to Economic Sustainability of the Dairy Supply Chain – World Dairy Summit – Vilnius, Lituania, 2015
• An overview of the Brazilian dairy industry: recent growth, future trends, challenges and opportunities.– MILK SYMPOSIUM – Multidisciplinary and International Leadership Keynote Symposium – Animal and Dairy Science Joint Meeting American Dairy Science Association. Orlando, FL, USA, 2015
• Brazil: challenges and opportunities, Global Dairy Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, 2014
• Why Brazil doesn’t have a world-class dairy sector? Massey University, New Zealand – MBA class in Brazil, 2013
• Dairy business in Brazil and Mercosul – current situation and trends –United States Dairy Export Council, Chicago, USA, 2011
• Sustainability of dairy production in Brazil - World Dairy Summit, Auckland, New Zealand, 2010
• Brazil: Export Potential - Global Dairy Congress, Madrid, Spain, 2009
• Sustainability in the Brazilian dairy chain. Workshop Dairy Australia, Melbourne, Australia, 2009
The following is a map of the countries where our team has carried out lectures in the last 10 years:
Our members have published many books and studies directed to dairy markets, such as “Scenarios for Brazilian Dairy Industry in 2020”, in partnership with Embrapa Gado de Leite, and “Milk agribusiness in Brazil”, through PENSA/University of São Paulo.
MilkPoint Mercado is the market intelligence monitoring platform operated by MilkPoint Inteligência. More than 50 variables are continuously analysed by our experts team, producing the most complete dairy market monitoring system in Brazil. The content is delivered through online video presentations, in-depth text analysis, relevant news and a comprehesive statistics database (graphs, maps and tables).
Fone: 19 3432-2199
848 - 12 º floor - Tiradentes St
Piracicaba-SP - Zip code: 13400-760 | Brazil